Register your PhysioPedal
Find S/N number on the battery or under the base of your PhysioPedal for warranty registration.
If within one year from the date of purchase, this device fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Nobol Inc. will repair or replace the device or necessary components, free of charge.
This warranty excludes:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport.
- Units taken out of the US.
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair.
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product.
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises.
- Products taken apart or repaired by anyone other than an authorized service representative.
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase and serial number on your device.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer.
- Please do not try and repair the unit yourself, as this will void your warranty.
Some states and countries do not allow a limitation of damages, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you. This warranty guarantees specific legal rights, but other rights may vary between countries and from state to state. This warranty service is available through the operating policies and procedures of Nobol Inc., and all Nobol international distributors. If you are a client, please contact the appropriate Nobol business entity dealer, or retailer, from whom you directly purchased the device for warranty and return authorization procedures. This warranty is initiated and executed by Nobol Inc.