UltraPod AirTouch: Hand Massager with Rolling, Heat, Cool, and Air Compression
🔘 Customizable Workouts: Switch between manual mode with single-level resistance or automatic mode with 6 levels of speed from 20 to 70 RPM, and enjoy the benefits of bi-directional cycling for enhanced range of motion.
🔘 Superior Safety: Equipped with a proprietary safety gyroscope chip that automatically shuts down the device if accidentally tilted, while the stable base with a built-in metal plate and 6 anchor points ensure a secure experience.
🔘 User-Friendly Design: The patent-pending screw-free quick-release mechanism allows easy switching between handles and pedals, and the intuitive interface offers seamless activity tracking and reporting.
🔘 Quick & Easy Setup: Enjoy a simple, tool-free assembly process that takes less than a minute, and a large capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery that provides up to 8 hours of battery life.
Why Motorized Exercise
- Low-Impact Exercise: Passive exercise is gentle on the joints and muscles, making it an ideal form of physical activity for seniors who may have arthritis, joint pain, or limited mobility. This low-impact exercise can help maintain joint health and flexibility without causing discomfort or strain.
Improved Circulation: Passive exercise stimulates blood flow and promotes better circulation, which can be beneficial for seniors with vascular or circulatory issues.
- Improved circulation can help deliver essential nutrients and oxygen to the body's tissues and organs, aiding in overall well-being.
- Enhanced Range of Motion: As we age, our muscles and joints can become stiff, limiting our range of motion. Passive exercise helps to gently stretch and move the muscles, promoting flexibility and reducing the risk of injuries or falls.
- Muscle Maintenance: Although passive exercise may not build muscle mass as effectively as active exercise, it can still help seniors maintain their existing muscle strength and function. This is particularly important for those who are unable to engage in more strenuous physical activities due to physical limitations or medical conditions.
- Reduced Swelling: For seniors with limited mobility or those who spend extended periods sitting or lying down, passive exercise can help minimize swelling in the legs and feet by promoting blood flow and preventing fluid buildup.
- Mental Health Benefits: Engaging in passive exercise can also provide mental health benefits for seniors. Exercise, even in its passive form, can release endorphins and improve mood, reducing stress and anxiety levels.
• Switchable between manual mode with resistance and automatic mode with 6 levels of speed from 20 to 70 RPM, suitable for users of different fitness levels
• The bi-directional cycling mode enhances the range of motion
• The proprietary safety gyroscope chip automatically shuts down the device if accidentally tilted to prevent incidents
• The patent-pending screw-free quick-release mechanism for handles and pedals enables easy switching
• The intuitive interface offers full tracking and reporting of activity data
• The large capacity lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 8 hours of battery life
• The base with a built-in metal plate and 6 anchor points provides the most stable experience among similar home-use products
• Simple tool-free assembly process, takes less than a minute to set up and ride